Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon): An
evergreen plant with red berries.
The healing effect of cranberry fruit against inflammation was already known to the American Indians.
The blueberries were crushed and used to treat wounds or swellings.
It has also been used to treat scurvy.
Medicine has recently examined its role in the prevention and treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary system.
In addition, it is a first-class antioxidant due to its extremely high content of proanthocyanidin.
– Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidant compounds that protect against cell-damaging free radicals.
– It also contains large amounts of fruit acids, sugar, pectin, tannins and vitamins.
– Among the minerals, it has an outstandingly high potassium content, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, sulfur and phosphorus.
– For the treatment of infections of the lower urinary tract (inflammation of the bladder and urethra).
– Against recurrence of urinary tract infections.
– To deodorize urine.
– In the prevention and adjunctive treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Women are ten times more likely to have urinary tract infections than men.
25-35% of women aged 20-40 have had such an infection at least once, but men are also at risk of infection. The infection is mostly caused by E. coli bacteria. It develops easily during pregnancy, in menopausal women, through sexual intercourse that ignores hygiene requirements, and in men with prostatitis.
It was discovered in the 1920s that people who eat a lot of cranberries have more urine in their urine and fewer bacteria in it.
This is because while consuming it, a substance called hippuric acid is produced in the body, which has been shown to have a strong antibacterial effect in the urinary system.
According to clinical trials in Finland, cranberry concentrate was effective in reducing the recurrence of infections.
Experience has shown that cranberries promote faster healing of chronic bacterial infections and reduce the duration of antibiotic treatment.
Cranberries relieve the pain, burning, itching and other symptoms associated with the disease.
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Cranberry grind||190 mg||380 mg|
|Cherry stalks||150 mg||300 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg * RDA 75%||120 mg * RDA 150%|
* RDA is% of the recommended daily allowance for adults.
1 capsule / day, as well as max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.