Cardio Flavin7 + Super Pulse capsule
Do more for your heart!
The Cardio Flavin7 + Super Pulse vegetable flavonoids, sweet and sour cherry stems and complex supporting cardiac function and circulation herbs (hawthorn, sloe).
– Flavonoids have a remarkably positive effect on the cardiovascular system by inhibiting the oxidation of fatty acids in cell walls.
– They reduce cholesterol levels, ie reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls and have a protective effect against thrombosis.
– Flavonoids act mainly in the digestive and circulatory systems and are absorbed in the intestinal tract.
– Flavonoid-type compounds can bind free radicals and have an antioxidant effect. (Antioxidants are stable molecules that bind to and neutralize unstable oxidants. Oxidants have always been associated with heart disease and premature aging.)
– Stress-induced cardiovascular disease can be prevented by regular consumption of flavonoids.
Flavonoids are by-products of the metabolism of plants capable of photosynthesis, which belong to the group of polyphenol-type compounds.
The flavonoid content of the capsule is a lyophilized concentrate of FLAVIN7 fruits. The excellent physiological effects of flavonoids have been confirmed by numerous foreign and domestic clinical and laboratory studies.
Cherry and sour cherry stalks:
– They can strengthen the heart and prevent its possible heart attack.
– According to the scientific opinion, it can be used as an adjunctive treatment for performance loss, elderly heart, pressure and tightness in the heart, and mild arrhythmias.
– There are no known contraindications, but of course medical treatment is needed if the complaints go beyond mild disorders.
– It has been proven that we do not have to fear side effects even if we consume it for a long time.
– Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, can play a significant role in carbohydrate metabolism, help burn carbohydrates, and play a vital role in the normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, and heart.
– Blackthorn is recommended in medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and has been used since ancient times.
– The berry has a significant vitamin C content of 60mg / 100g and is particularly rich in valuable fruit acids.
– Due to its fat-reducing, metabolism-enhancing effect, astringent fruit can be used as a mild consumer, diuretic, and kidney cleanser.
– Blackthorn preparations cleanse the blood and strengthen the body.
– L-arginine is an amino acid, one of the building blocks of proteins. It is a semi-essential amino acid, and although the body gets it primarily from food, L-arginine deficiency can occur. The 1998 Nobel Prize-winning discovery of the role of nitric oxide (NO) in intercellular communication has sparked further interest in L-arginine. Within the body, L-arginine is the main source of nitric oxide production, which relaxes blood vessels and reduces the load on the heart by improving blood circulation. Arginine can help maintain healthy blood circulation.
– Taurine is an amino acid-related compound with significant sulfur content in the human body. Lack of it can lead to heart problems, developmental disorders of the central nervous system, retinal degradation and other pathological symptoms. It is essential for the normal functioning of certain tissues (such as the heart muscle). Like insulin, it promotes the flow of glucose into cells, which can increase physical performance and lower blood sugar.
– Coenzyme Q10 plays a key role in the production of energy by cells, reduces oxidation processes in the blood and improves the function of the blood vessel wall. In a double-blind placebo-controlled study, Q10 has been shown to reduce harmful oxidative processes in the arterial wall. As a result, the elasticity of the vessel walls increased significantly. Adequate Q10 supply can help maintain healthy heart function.
– In the famous Framingham study in the 1950s, observations were made on almost 5,000 20-year-olds. The researchers observed that the higher the magnesium content in the blood, the less cardiovascular disease. Magnesium is essential for maintaining heart health and maintaining proper functioning. Adequate magnesium supply can help maintain normal blood pressure.
– Researchers at the University of Connecticut in the United States have caused artificial heart attacks in animals in their experiments and found that resveratrol significantly reduces myocardial damage due to myocardial infarction.
– Can help maintain the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system. It can help maintain the health of the cardiovascular system. It can help maintain the flexibility of the artery wall. It can help maintain circulatory / cardiovascular health.
Vitamin B1 is necessary for normal heart and muscle function. Vitamin B3 is involved in the energy-producing processes of the cell. Vitamin B6 is involved in maintaining normal blood homocysteine levels, so it can contribute to healthy heart function. Vitamin B12 has a beneficial effect on homocysteine levels, thereby helping to maintain cardiovascular health.
Vitamin C: Vitamin
C plays a role in maintaining the normal structure of blood vessels. It promotes the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Several large studies have shown that people with low vitamin D levels are twice as likely to have a heart attack, stroke, or other heart-related events as those with high vitamin D levels.
Protects fat particles transported in the vascular system from oxidation and damage to the cardiovascular system. Clinical studies are documenting a rapidly growing number of beta-carotenes as protective agents against cardiovascular disease.
Rhodiola rosea –
Rose root : Rose root contributes to the normal functioning of the circulatory system, supplying cells with oxygen and nutrients.
L-taurine, Magnesium carbonate, EGCG, Pomegranate, L-arginine, Rhodiola rosea root meal (salidroside 5%), Vitamin C, Cherry-cherry pulp meal, Black cherry peel dried, Grape seed-peel dried, Currant seeds peel dried, blackberry seed peel dried, elder peel dried, plum peel dried, apple peel dried, sorghum seed peel dried, blackthorn dried, Coensyme Q10 (10%), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Lycopene, Resveratrol (98%), Beta -Carotene, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin D, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), gelatin (capsule coating).
Active ingredient in daily intake:
|Magnesium||112.5 mg ** NRV 30%|
|Rhodiola rosea root meal (salidroside 5%)||200 mg (10 mg)|
|Cherry-cherry stalk grind||103.44 mg|
|Grape seed husk drying||103.44 mg|
|Sorghum seed-shell drying||103.44 mg|
|Vitamin C||100 mg ** NRV 125%|
|Coensyme Q10||5 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg ** 100% NRV|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg ** 100% NRV|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg ** NRV 100%|
|Vitamin B12||15 μg ** NRV 600%|
|Vitamin D||50 μg (* 2000 IU)|
** NRV 1000%
*** UL 50%
* NE: International Unit
** NRV: Percentage of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with regular daily intake from all sources.
– 100 capsules.
Watch the short introductory video on flavonoids: