Cardio Flavin7 capsules
A complex of plant flavonoids, cherry and cherry stalks, as well as herbs (Hawthorn, Blackberry) supporting heart function and circulation.
– Flavonoids have a remarkably positive effect on the cardiovascular system by inhibiting the oxidation of fatty acids in cell walls.
– They reduce cholesterol levels, ie reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls and have a protective effect against thrombosis.
– Stress-induced cardiovascular disease can be prevented by regular consumption of flavonoids.
Flavonoids are by-products of the metabolism of plants capable of photosynthesis, which belong to the group of polyphenol-type compounds.
The flavonoid content of the capsule is a lyophilized concentrate of FLAVIN7 fruits.
Flavonoids act mainly in the digestive and circulatory systems and are absorbed in the intestinal tract. Flavonoid-type compounds bind free radicals and have antioxidant activity. (Antioxidants are stable molecules that bind to and neutralize unstable oxidants. Oxidants have always been associated with heart disease and premature aging.)
The excellent physiological effects of flavonoids have been confirmed by numerous foreign and domestic clinical and laboratory studies.
What you need to know about cherries and sour cherries?
– They strengthen the heart function and its possible preventive effect on heart attack cannot be ruled out.
– Its active ingredients procyanidins and flavonoids undoubtedly play a role in shaping the main effect.
– According to the scientific opinion, it can be used as an adjunctive treatment for performance loss, elderly heart, pressure and tightness in the heart, and mild arrhythmias.
– There are no known contraindications, but of course medical treatment is needed if the complaints go beyond mild disorders.
– It has been proven that we do not have to fear side effects even if we consume it for a long time.
What do you need to know about Hawthorn?
– Hawthorn is the herb that should be mentioned in the first place in connection with improving the oxygen balance of the heart. It strengthens the overworked heart a bit, helps the heart muscle with oxygen and glucose, regulates the heart rhythm and indirectly has a calming and balancing effect through all this.
– Helps old and old, tired, overwhelmed, stressed, overworked people by relieving complaints such as: decreased performance, heart pressure and tightness, and some form of arrhythmia.
– It is recommended to eat hawthorn as a prevention, but also after a heart attack
What do you need to know about Blackthorn?
– Kökény is recommended in medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and has been used since ancient times.
– Due to its fat-reducing, metabolism-enhancing effect, astringent fruit can be used as a mild consumer, diuretic, and kidney cleanser.
– Blackthorn preparations cleanse the blood and strengthen the body.
– The berry has a significant vitamin C content of 60mg / 100g and is particularly rich in valuable fruit acids.
Cherry and cherry stalk ground, black cherry peel dried, grape seed peel dried, currant seed peel dried, blackberry seed peel dried, elder peel dried, plum peel dried, apple peel dried, sorghum peel dried, sorghum peel dried.
Capsule coating: dye (titanium dioxide), gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
– 2 x 2 capsules / day, as well as on demand and max. 3 x 2-3 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|4 capsules||6 capsules||9 capsules|
|Grape seeds||100 mg||150 mg||225 mg|
|Total polyphenols||26.6 mg||39.9 mg||59.58 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||18.6 mg||27.9 mg||41.85 mg|
– 90 capsules.
Watch a short introductory video about flavonoids: