Hemp seed + vitamin C.
Dried hemp seeds / Cannabis sativa seeds:
It lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure. In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight, empties the body of excess fat. Strengthens the immune system. Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain).
The proteins in hemp seeds contain all 8 essential amino acids that are essential for life and easy to digest.
Hemp seed is an ideal source of all essential fatty acids such as e.g. omega-3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids, i.e. linoleic acid.
Hemp seeds also contain significant amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has a serious therapeutic effect.
Positive effects of hemp seed:
– Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure.
– In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight,
empties the body of excess fat.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain). Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Due to its antioxidant effect, it can protect cells exposed to oxidative stress. It can strengthen the immune system, increase resistance to infectious (especially inflammatory) diseases. It can speed up connective tissue remodeling and provide protection against stress. You can enhance and restore physical performance.
Vitamin C contributes to:
– the normal functioning of the immune system
– the protection of cells against oxidative stress
– the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
– the normal energy-producing metabolic processes
– the normal functioning of the nervous system
– the maintenance of normal psychological function
– for the formation of normal collagen and through it:
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels
– to maintain the normal bone
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage – to maintain the normal condition and function of
the skin – to maintain the normal condition of
the gums – to maintain the normal condition of
the teeth .
Vitamin C phosphate slows down telomere shortening, thus increasing the amount of age available!
Did you know that the length of our age is encoded there in our cells?
– The lifespan of an otherwise healthy person is limited by the length of the telomere at the ends of the chromosomes.
– The length of telomeres decreases with age.
– If we slow down this decline, we can increase the possible age!
New Vitamin C Formula (C-Vitamin 2 Phosphate):
Age-dependent telomere shortening is slowed by intracellular vitamin C enrichment by reducing oxidative stress.
Age-dependent telomere shortening was slowed by 52-62% compared to the untreated control group in human vascular endothelial cells with the addition of the oxidation-resistant type of ascorbic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, which simultaneously achieved an increase in cell life and an increase in cell size indicating aging.
What can we gain with longer telomeres?
– Slowing down aging.
– Youthful body and soul.
– Increased physical and mental activity.
– High quality of life.
Dried hemp seeds, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), capsule coating: gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|Dried hemp seeds||700 mg|
|Vitamin C||300 mg
* NRV 375%
* NRV is the recommended daily intake for adults.
– 2×1 capsules / day, as well as a maximum of 2×2 capsules / day as needed and needed.
– 100 capsules.