High cholesterol can double or even triple the chances of developing cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death in developed societies, but this should not be the case, as a significant portion of the developing disease state could be prevented.
One way to prevent this is to keep your blood cholesterol levels low. High cholesterol can lead to coronary calcification, myocardial infarction and stroke.
We have selected ingredients in the KoleFix product that can reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) levels with excellent efficiency!
– They lower cholesterol levels.
– They have a high amino acid content.
– They help with weight loss and digestion.
– They protect the gastric mucosa.
– They help absorb glucose.
Dried hemp seeds / Cannabis sativa seeds:
It lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure. In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight, empties the body of excess fat. Strengthens the immune system. Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain).
The proteins in hemp seeds contain all 8 essential amino acids that are essential for life and easy to digest.
Hemp seed is an ideal source of all essential fatty acids such as e.g. omega-3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids, i.e. linoleic acid.
Hemp seeds also contain significant amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has a serious therapeutic effect.
Positive effects of hemp seed:
– Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure.
– In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight,
empties the body of excess fat.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain).
Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex / Flavonoids:
The name flavonoids refers to a group of compounds whose members have a similar chemical backbone and are found mainly in the peel and seeds of fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are produced by plants for their own protection.
It is important to know about the physiological effects of flavonoids, that they act mainly in the digestive and circulatory systems and are absorbed in the intestinal tract. It neutralizes free radicals, ie they have an antioxidant effect, reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. They inhibit thrombosis, increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls. They have an effect on sootome lesions (mutagenesis) and the process of developing malignancies (carcinogenesis).
They reduce LDL (“bad” cholesterol) and blood fat (serum tridlyceride) levels. They have a liver and sunscreen effect. They are anti-inflammatory, prevent long-term complications of diabetes mellitus, and have antiviral, antibacterial effects.
Watch a short introductory video about flavonoids:
– An important building block of the cell wall, necessary for the optimal functioning of living cells in the human body, it plays a key role in the functioning of the bone marrow, nervous system, heart and liver, and is found in significant amounts in cell membranes, muscles, nerve cells and brain.
– Lecithin is involved in almost all functions of the body. Its main constituents are choline and inositol. Choline is involved in a number of physiological processes, including phospholipid components, the starting compound for the synthesis of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, and methyl donor.
– Inositol, like choline, has a “fat burning” effect, prevents the accumulation of fats in the liver and speeds up their removal.
– Experimental results show that lecithin intake can lower serum cholesterol levels. This mechanism of action can be explained by the assumption that an enzyme called LCAT is responsible for the removal of cholesterol from tissues.
– Lecithin helps in the absorption of vitamins A and B1.
– In addition, it is often referred to as the food of the nerves: in case of mental and physical exhaustion, it promotes the regeneration of the body, improves memory and the ability to concentrate.
– As it also plays a role in the structure of cells, it increases the performance of the body.
– It lowers cholesterol because due to its emulsifying properties, it mixes cholesterol and other lipids with water, so they can be eliminated from the body.
– Cleanses the blood vessel walls, strengthens the heart muscle, helps maintain healthy blood circulation, has a protective effect on the liver, promotes the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and protects the gastric mucosa.
– Because our diet usually contains far more fat than necessary, lecithin would be essential for almost everyone.
– Studies on the effects of lecithin and its choline on cancer are ongoing, but are still in their infancy. In animal experiments, cancerous lesions of the liver were observed in animals fed a choline-deficient diet, while adequate amounts of choline were shown to be hepatotoxic.
– The American prof. dr. Bernard F. Szuhaj conducts research on the effects of lecithin. In his experience, it has an antihypertensive, circulatory, bile and liver protective and nerve-strengthening effect.
– Research is also underway that it may have therapeutic value in some neurological abnormalities and in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
– Consumption of at least 1.5 g of lecithin per day can help maintain the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system.
Pomegranate has been held in high esteem in Asia and the Middle East for millennia, both spiritually and healthily.
Modern science is only now discovering this first-rate antioxidant, which is gaining in popularity in the prevention and treatment of heart disease and cancer.
– A natural source of ellagic acid.
– Inhibits peri-tumor angiogenesis.
– Against skin cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer.
– It is especially recommended for activating declining hormone production at a changing age.
– To prevent prostate problems.
– To adjust blood pressure.
– An effective “medicine” for chronic fatigue.
– The antioxidant active ingredients of pomegranate and grape seed inhibit the pathological oxidative processes in the body, which can lead to chronic diseases.
– It reduces inflammation and also inhibits the production of enzymes that attack cartilage (against osteoarthritis, joint wear, osteoarthrosis).
– Reduces the risk of prostate problems in men.
– Intestinal worm repellent.
Contains, but is not limited to:
– Vitamin C.
– Fruit sugar.
Shiitake mushrooms (Lentinus edodes):
– It lowers LDL cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol, slowing the process of atherosclerosis. In the 1960s, Japanese researchers demonstrated that a diet supplemented with 5% shiitake mushrooms reduced blood cholesterol levels as well as triglyceride levels by 24-45%.
– Blood sugar lowering.
– It can stimulate the nervous system and the immune system.
– Bacterial and antifungal effect.
– Its health-protective effect lies primarily in its carbohydrate composition. A number of complex carbohydrates, polysaccharides, including lentinane, have been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses and even have an anti-tumor effect by strengthening the immune system. Researchers explain this by the fact that lentinan produces biologically active substances that stimulate the body’s immune system and increase the activity of phagocytes in the blood. This also explains the allergy and anti-inflammatory effect of the fungus.
Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum):
The sealing wax mushroom increases insulin production, improves the body’s insulin sensitivity, and inhibits the liver’s sugar uptake, thereby reducing the amount of sugar that gets into the blood.
This already well-known fungal species (Ganoderma lucidum) can contribute to natural immunological defense as well as help lower cholesterol. Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum), or as it is called in China, the “plant of immortality,” is widely used and highly valued. Its use spans more than two millennia. It is first mentioned from the time of the first emperor of China, and from then on his description spread throughout Chinese literature and art. The main areas of effect of the sealing wax fungus are: anti-inflammatory; blood sugar lowering; cholesterol-lowering, antioxidant, hepatic, anti-tumor effect.
Sealing wax fungus is classified by modern European medicine as one of the fungi with an adaptogenic effect. In clinical trials, it has been observed that the extract obtained from fungal powder, in particular significantly reduced blood glucose levels in patients with type 1 diabetes and was equivalent to that of continuous insulin. It has also been shown to protect the liver, but at the same time it significantly reduces the toxic effects of nicotine. 17 amino acids as well as plenty of trace elements can be detected in the fungus, especially its high selenium content.
– Regular, cure-like administration reduces harmful LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood, stimulates the immune system as an antioxidant, reduces chest infections, anticoagulants and lowers blood pressure.
– It also dilates blood vessels.
– Normalizes proliferating heart function, relieves cramps in the coronary arteries of the heart, resulting in improved blood supply to the heart muscle.
– Experience has shown that garlic is one of the most effective remedies for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
– It is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases and infections caused by Candida albicans due to its antibacterial antimycotic effect.
– Its essential fatty acid content inhibits cholesterol deposition.
– The 3-6% mucus content in the kernel, together with the cellulose content of the kernel, increases intestinal motility.
– The mucus content makes it suitable for the adjunctive treatment of inflammatory gastrointestinal diseases.
– Flaxseed can boast of its excellent effect in the fight against breast cancer, researchers have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.
“Flax is one of our oldest known crops, made into textiles thousands of years ago, and from its seeds into oil.
– It is recommended to consume flaxseed on its own, because it is a real “superfood”, it has a very beneficial effect on our health. It is rich in vitamins, minerals (such as B vitamins, zinc, copper, manganese, magnesium, selenium), protein and dietary fiber, as well as omega-3 fatty acids and other phytonutrients. Its advantage is that relatively little of it has to be consumed daily in order to take advantage of its beneficial physiological effects, it has a pleasant taste and is gluten-free, so even those who are sensitive to it can consume it.
– The little friend of our heart: Flaxseed has a very good effect on our heart and blood vessels. The fatty acids it contains are essential for maintaining heart health, so flaxseed helps reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke, which are often fatal. It also protects our blood vessels because it lowers blood cholesterol levels (thanks, among other things, to the fibers it contains) and prevents the formation of so-called plaques on the walls of blood vessels. These plaques can lead to vasoconstriction.
– Flaxseed also has a balancing effect on blood sugar levels, its consumption is also recommended for diabetics and prediabetics.
– Flaxseed is also worth consuming for dieters! The omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and other active ingredients found in flaxseed can help you achieve your ideal body weight: flaxseed reduces hunger, feels satiated faster (thus preventing overeating), and also effectively reduces inflammation in our bodies.
– One or two tablespoons of flaxseed are also recommended for those who want to improve their digestion, as flaxseed, especially the fibers in it, ensures healthy bowel function and regular bowel movements, even for those who are otherwise prone to constipation.
– Flaxseed also beautifies the skin. Vitamin E is one of the most effective antioxidants that protects our cells from the harmful effects of so-called oxidative stress – including premature aging.
– Flaxseed is rich in vitamin E and contains other important micronutrients that are necessary to maintain the beauty and health of the skin and hair. Flaxseed (or the oil made from it) is great for hydrating the skin, reducing its dryness, and relieving unpleasant symptoms such as redness or itching.
Dried hemp seed meal, Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying, sorghum seed husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant husk husk, redcurrant kernel husk) dried), Shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes) ground, Sealing wax mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) ground, pomegranate extract (ellagic acid 40%), lecithin (phosphatidylcholine), Polygonum cuspidatum root (Capvera 98%), garlic 98% gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
Active ingredient in daily intake:
|Hemp seeds||200 mg|
|Shiitake mushroom meal||100 mg|
|Seal wax mushroom meal||100 mg|
– ellagic acid
|Resveratrol 98%||98 mg|
– 2×1 capsules / day, as well as a maximum of 2×2 capsules / day as needed and needed.
– 100 capsules.