Enzymatic protection supported!
play a key role in every process in our body, including digestion. Digestive enzymes are responsible for promoting the chemical breakdown of nutrients. Research has shown that as we age, enzyme production in the human body gradually slows down, and enzyme levels decrease, which can lead to the development of chronic diseases.
What enzymes do we know?
– Carrier (supplier).
– Transformer (involved in the conversion of nutrients).
– Metabolizer (helps to break down and absorb nutrients).
Its own body is regulated by enzymes:
– Free radical scavenging and transport.
– Reduction of atherosclerotic deposits (cholesterol).
– Blood fluid (prevention of thrombosis).
– Release of blocked nerve ducts.
– Wound healing and pain relief.
– The acid-base household.
– The hormonal system.
– Autoimmune diseases (joint pain, arthritis, gout).
– The healing process of infectious diseases (viral, bacterial).
– Recognition and destruction of degenerated cells (tumors).
Our daily meals:
– Dairy products, oils, seeds and nuts, for example, have a relatively high fat content and a relatively high concentration of lipase, which helps to digest their own fat.
– Carbohydrate-rich foods such as cereals have more amylase and less lipase and protease.
– Lean meats contain large amounts of protease in the form of cathepsin and a small amount of amylase.
– Low-calorie fruits and vegetables have fewer enzymes that digest protein and starch, but many enzymes called cellulase, which are needed to break down plant fibers.
Industrial foods are deficient in enzymes!
Some preservatives and preservative processes, as well as cooking heat above 46 ° C, destroy most of the enzymes naturally found in our foods. Because of this, our body is forced to produce more enzymes.
Let’s eat raw foods rich in enzymes! Enzymes found in raw foods help digestion. To get enzymes from food, we need to consume raw food. One of the main reasons for this is that the heat tolerance of enzymes is generally low.
Meats are rarely eaten raw, typically overcooked, overcooked and thus damaged by the enzymes they contain.
Proteases (protein-degrading enzymes) in raw meats begin to break down meats under the right conditions, which can be seen as a form of pre-digestion. The body of a person who consumes raw meat has to excrete fewer enzymes, thus saving energy. This process, for example, gives the secret of good health to Eskimos, but it is of little character to modern man.
Before and during protein intake, it is advisable to consume a Brompapa dietary supplement containing plant proteases , which contains papaya extract (papain), pineapple extract (bromelain) and inulin-rich artichokes . With this supplement, we can replace the enzymes damaged during the heat treatment, thus achieving the effect of raw food consumption.
In the absence of digestive enzymes, the following are common:
– Regular bloating, excessive gas formation.
– Stomach upset, belching, regular diarrhea.
– Other deficiency diseases due to insufficient absorption of nutrients.
Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry seed husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum husk drying, plum , Artichoke meal (cinarin), capsule coating: gelatin (gelling agents: Hypromellose, Gellan gum), Papain enzyme extracted from papaya, Bromelain enzyme extracted from pineapple.
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
– of which cinnarino
|Papain enzyme||25 mg||50 mg|
|Bromelanine enzyme||25 mg||50 mg|
– of which flavonoids
Packed in a delayed-release capsule to work only where you need it most!
Delayed-release capsule / DR capsule:
Absorption of the contents of the classic soft gelatin capsule begins in the stomach 5 minutes after ingestion. In the delayed-release capsule, the active ingredients already act in the intestinal tract 45 minutes after ingestion, passing through the acidic medium of the stomach in a protected manner.
– Protects active ingredients against acids without film coating.
– Vegetable-based, vegetarian capsule.
– Improved stabilized moisture sensitivity.
– Masking of flavors and odors, which reduces digestive irritations.
– 60 delayed-release DR capsules.