|Lysine is one of the 20 amino acids commonly found in proteins.|
Essential amino acid, a person’s daily requirement is 1-1.5 g.
– Promotes the formation and maintenance of muscle, bone and other tissues, as well as accelerates regeneration.
– It is known for its effectiveness against herpes I and II and can also be used successfully against some skin problems associated with aging.
– Lysine is also particularly effective in the prevention and treatment of herpes I and II (cold sores, chickenpox, shingles, etc.).
– It also has a beneficial effect on the health of the heart by preventing the deposition of excess substances on the walls of the arteries.
– Lysine plays a role in the formation of collagen, which is important for the health of the skin, muscles and joints. As we age, we lose collagen, which results in wrinkling. Collagen is, of course, an important substance for the health of all connective tissues in cartilage, tendons, joints, skin, bones and teeth, and plays a key role in the growth and regeneration of many tissues.
– The latest research results on osteoporosis support that in addition to the intake of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D, lysine also plays an equal role in the prevention and control of this disease. In its absence, calcium cannot be incorporated into bones and teeth.
L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Flavin7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk husk, blackcurrant husk husk drying, redcurrant husk drying, redcurrant husk drying) dried), capsule cover: gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
|Active ingredient in daily dose:|
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Amino acid L-Lysine||300 mg||600 mg|
|Total polyphenols||6.6 mg||13.2 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||4.6 mg||9.2 mg|
– 1 capsule / day and max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.