L-glutamine , which is considered the “mother” of virtually every amino, has rightly become the most popular amino recently.
It helps maintain the supply of water within the cell membrane, i.e. increases cell volume (cell volume).
L-glutamine is not an essential amino acid but only “conditionally” essential, which means that although we are able to produce it, there is a need for external replacement if there is an increased demand.
It is found in bone tissue, lungs, liver, brain and stomach tissue.
Most L-glutamine is stored in bone tissue, about 60% of the body’s reserves.
– It stimulates the brain.
– It can bind large amounts of ammonia, which inhibits brain function.
– Promotes the development of mental ability, improves the ability to observe, reduces mental exhaustion.
– It can also help fight alcoholism.
– Accelerates the healing of ulcers, relieves fatigue, reduces depression.
– May help with impotence disorders.
– It speeds up wound healing, strengthens the immune system and prevents the development of side effects from treatments such as chemotherapy.
– It also helps with surgery, trauma and cancer healing.
60% of the free-flowing amino acids in skeletal muscle cells are made up of glutamine, so only one of the 18 amino acids makes up 60% of muscle tissue! In some cases, when the body is doing hard physical work, reserves can be depleted. L-glutamine levels can be reduced by up to 50%. In such cases, L-glutamine consumed in the form of a dietary supplement is required. Muscle tissue glutamine levels are affected by many things. Injuries, stress, hunger, all affect it. For this reason, glutamine was occasionally labeled essential.
L-glutamine amino acid, Flavin 7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying; sorghum seed husk drying; blackberry seed husk drying; black cherry husk drying; blackcurrant kernel husk drying; redcurrant husk husk; apple peel dried).
Capsule cover: gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
|Active ingredient in daily dose:|
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|L-glutamine||300 mg||600 mg|
|Total polyphenols||6.6 mg||13.2 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||4.6 mg||9.2 mg|
|Resveratrol||0.003 mg||0.006 mg|
1 capsule / day, as well as max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.