Arginine belongs to the group of semi-essential amino acids, i.e. if there is an increased need for arginine in the body, for example during the growth period, it is necessary to replace arginine through food.
– Arginine has an effect on nitric oxide production, which through its vasodilating effect is not only healthy and potency enhancing, but also increases the blood supply and thus the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the organs.
– Arginine also stimulates insulin production without an increase in blood sugar, which is essential for the body’s building processes.
– Arginine also has a positive effect on the physiological processes of the cell, as well as strengthening protein synthesis and the immune and nervous systems.
– Prevents tissue breakdown and helps muscle regeneration by breaking down by-products from protein metabolism.
Arginine may be useful in the treatment of the following symptoms:
– Cardiovascular diseases
– Concentration problems
– Wounds / injuries
– Hypertension (high blood pressure)
– Erectile dysfunction
– Inflammation of the bladder
A 1: 1 mixture of two amino acids, L-arginine and L-lysine, naturally stimulates growth hormone release in the body. It enhances resilience, accelerates wound healing, tissue regeneration, strengthens tendons and ligaments, reduces blood urea levels.
L-Arginine hydrochloride, Flavin 7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying; sorghum seed-husk drying; blackberry seed husk drying; black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant husk drying, redcurrant husk drying dried apple peel).
Capsule cover: gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
1 capsule / day, as well as max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
|Active ingredient in daily dose:|
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|L-arginine||300 mg||600 mg|
|Total polyphenols||6.6 mg||13.2 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||4.6 mg||9.2 mg|
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.