Aloe is a world-famous medicinal plant native to the tropics.
About 200 species are known, but aloe vera, which means “true aloe” in Latin, has proven to be the most effective remedy.
– Regular consumption helps maintain health.
– Famous for its bactericidal effect, it helps fight cancer, strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation and detoxifies, as it is used internally to promote overall healing.
– Suitable for eliminating bacterial infections in the colon and small intestine due to its antibacterial effect.
– Aloin is a natural consumer product due to its content.
– Also effective in gastric ulcer as it reduces the production of stomach acid causing the ulcer.
– The antioxidant active ingredients of red grape seed husk inhibit the pathological oxidative processes in the body, which lead to chronic diseases.
Flavin 7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying; sorghum seed husk drying; blackberry seed husk drying; black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum husk drying, plum husk) vera powder.
Capsule coating: dye (titanium dioxide), gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
1 capsule / day, as well as max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
|Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:|
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Aloe vera dried powder||50 mg||100 mg|
|Total polyphenols||10 mg||20 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||7 mg||14 mg|
|Of which: resveratrol||0.005 mg||0.01 mg|
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.